Ayurveda Weight Loss
An Ayurveda weight loss approach holistically transforms your whole state of health. You can resolve the root causes of weight gain and arrive at the optimal weight for your constitution with simple Ayurveda weight loss methods.
The Ayurveda weight loss tactic is to achieve balance through diet, herbs, and lifestyle. To attain the right weight for your constitution, it’s crucial to resolve the underlying imbalances of emotion, digestion and metabolism with these Ayurveda weight loss practices.
Nine Ayurveda weight loss Recommendations
Empowered with the knowledge of your biological, mental and emotional constitution, establish these 9 Ayurveda weight loss recommendations:
FOOD Ayurveda weight loss recommendations:
- Eat freshly prepared, seasonal whole foods.
- Make lunch your main meal of the day, and don’t snack between meals. Sit down to eat. Never stand, walk or watch TV while eating.
- Emphasize foods by dosha – light, warm and spicy for kapha; cooling, bitter, and sweet for pitta; warming, gently-spiced and grounding for vata.
Herbal recommendations for supporting proper metabolic function*:
- Gently detoxify & support your digestive system with Triphala and Trim Support*
- Balance your digestion with Kapha Digest, Pitta Digest or Vata Digest*
- Support healthy metabolism and circulation with Trim Balm or Mahanarayan Oil*
lifestyle Ayurveda weight loss recommendations:
- Arise early with the sun, go to sleep by 10pm and avoid daytime napping.
- Have breakfast by 8am, lunch around noon, and dinner no later than 7pm.
- Regular exercise appropriate to your age, climate and constitution – vigorous and distance for kapha, moderate for pitta and gentle for vata.
Living in accord with nature is central to an Ayurveda weight loss practice.